Mindset Difference Between the Wealthy and People Living Paycheck-to-Paycheck
Who are you, really?
It might be that deep down you know you’re meant for better things. Right now, you might be living from paycheck to paycheck, but you’re sure that life could be better.
What if you found out that the only thing standing between you and true wealth was your attitude? How does this compare with life as you know it?
1. The wealthy take control of their life — the poor feel like their lives control them.
Only when you appreciate that your destiny lies solely in your hands can you possibly create a path that will take your life in an entirely new direction.
2. The wealthy take chances — the poor settle for what’s safe.
You will never get ahead if you’re embracing the status quo. You’re going to have to take a risk if you expect to win.
3. Wealthy people do things — poor people dream.
The desire for a different life is nothing more than that – an empty desire unless you’re committing to action. You will never get ahead so long as you’re sitting around and dreaming about the future you could have. You advance because you do things to get there.
4. Wealthy people reach for the stars — the poor tend to try to keep their feet on the ground.
If your goals are small, you’re less likely to reach them. Why? Because you have no reason to push yourself if the goal is too small. You’ll never gain the impetus to try, or even to justify the hard work you’re putting in to get there.
5. Wealthy people embrace an abundance mindset — poor people focus on scarcity.
That means when you hear about someone very successful, the rich see someone to admire because they realize there’s plenty of resources to go around. While the poor only see someone who takes more than their fair share of the money (feeling it’s a finite resource) and so they become resentful.
6. Wealthy people know when to ask for help and how to accept it — Poor people try to tough it out on their own.
By asking for help, you gain the wisdom of people who’ve been on the path that you are on now. You also gain more reach and more resources that will help you to get where you want to go.
7. Wealthy people don’t let fear hold them back — Poor people tend to hang back in their comfort zone.
You should always take the job that scares you a little because that’s the job that will stretch you, and teach you the most. It’s also the job that will turn out to be the most rewarding in the end.
Wealthy vs Poor Mindset Difference
Remember, by shifting your mindset; you will likewise shift your situation. How you do that is by understanding what the true difference is between an attitude of wealth and the attitudes that are holding you back.
More articles related to “Prosperity – Money Mindset”:
– 8 Habits Only Wealthy People Have
– 5 Steps to Changing Your Money Mindset with EFT
– 3 Steps to Crushing Your Money Blocks
– 7 Mindset Difference Between the Wealthy & Poor People
– How EFT Can Help Release Money Blocks
– 5 Thoughts Holding You Back from Financial Freedom
– 3 Steps to Becoming a Magnet for Money
– One Simple Way to Release Your Money Blocks
– Using Affirmations to Reset Your Wealth Set Point
– Top 5 Money Books to Reset your Money Mindset
Developing a wealth mindset is one of the most important things you can do if you’re seeking financial freedom. Embrace whatever helps you keep on track towards reaching your goals.
It’s not easy, but it’s possible, and the results are stunning.
When it comes automatically, when your natural reactions are in line with the wealth mindset, you’ll see the change in you! Your finances will naturally follow.
“Motivation, Success and Personal Development is our Focus”